Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's Only Been Three Days? What?!

I have recently discovered (recently being in the past two days) that I am not cut out for office work. Or rather, I'm not cut out for an office job that solely consists of sitting in front of a computer and processing information. This is exactly what I've been doing for the past three work days and it's killing me. I don't know how I'm going to last this summer. On the up side, everyone here is very nice. It's mostly women (and one moderately attractive Hispanic man named Gabriel. I don't know how old he is but I'm betting it's younger than 36).

The woman in the cubicle next to me is playing what sounds like "adult contemporary radio" which essentially means that I'm being forced to listen to things like Los Lonely Boys (so very contemporary) and Faith Hill. No, no I don't love the way you love me (loooove me).

1 comment:

  1. Yikes. I didn't really think it sounded all that appealing. The best thing for you, I think, is location. I'm super jealous that there's a city outside your front door. I miss that.

    Sorry I'm so lame about not being able to come to your birthday party. Or see you, like ever again. We'll work it out.

    ReplyDelete